Fashion Designer Natasha Khemka
A Passionate Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer Working on natural fiber industry of Nepal, bringing exposure for the handloom sector into the international market. Exporting Hemp, Bamboo, Nettle, Dhaka fabrics and Hemp products to India and other market.
- Diploma in Apparel Design and Development,( NIFT Mumbai) -2016
- MBA : Marketing specialization – 2009 Lord Buddha Education Foundation Maitidevi, (Sikkim Manipal University, India.)
- BSc. in Fashion Design : – 2007 Lord Buddha Education Foundation Maitidevi, (Sikkim Manipal University, India.)
- Diploma in Fashion Designing, ( IEC, Bagbazar.) -2005
- LUX BEAUTY STAR -2003
- IEC ANNIVERSARY FASHION SHOW -2004
- SUNSILK NEPAL FASHION WEEK -2004
- SUNSILK NEPAL FASHION WEEK -2005
- SUNSILK NEPAL FASHION WEEK -2006
- SUNSILK NEPAL FASHION WEEK -2009
- MISS UNIVERSITY -2008
- RECENT: PROPRITER: WYLDWEAVES –since 2018
- Worked as a Marketing executive :media house, Nepix Studio, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Worked as a Junior Merchendiser: Anika Apparels and Fashion house , Mumbai
- Works as a Marketing manager:Travel Times Magazine,Kupondole,Kathmandu,Nepal
- Worked as a Quality Control : Rose Fashion, Buddhanilkantha,Nepal.
- Worked for Creative Garments pvt.ltd Mumbai as a merchandiser.
- Designing and catering the personal requirements of the client.